Sunday, February 27, 2005

word

I have seen dad today twice and it was equally fabulous. We are still in criticial condition, not stable but sitting in a better place than yesterday. I talked to his doctor and he kind of shook his head and I said, "Oh no, not good?", and he said, "No, it's miraculous, I mean AMAZING." He told me that my dad died several times yesterday and that somebody bigger than them was keeping him alive today. This was not a "We're in the clear chat" but it was confirmation that the Lord hears us and is bigger than my body or their medicine. The only change we are seeing, is while he is still receiving the three different anti-biotics, he is taking less of each of them and still maintaining his blood pressure, which isn't good but better. His heart rate is 137, a normal persons operates at around 80 beats per minute. His heart rate last night was 148. I slept for a solid six and a half hours last night. Wonderful. I am comforted by His hands, they are holding me tightly. I will see him again at four and I will let you all know if I hear anything else.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails