Sunday, February 20, 2005

"By faith in the name of Jesus, this man who you see and know was made strong. It is Jesus' name and the faith that comes through him that has given this complete healing to him, as you all can see." - Acts 3:16

Last night was amazing. The formal was wonderful but what was more wonderful was how we stayed up until five in the morning just laughing and doing stupid things like playing hide and seek in the dark. I haven't laughed that much in months. Laughing really is medicine to the soul. My dad is doing well. His rash is still present but doing substantially better. The sores in his mouth are still there and real frustrating... Let us pray for healing in his mouth as well as COMPLETE HEALING. I went to church tonight in College Station and it blessed my heart. He spoke about the Lord's ability and desire to heal... How he healed a lame man physically and how he longed to heal the people of Israel spiritually. Our Lord is in the business of healing... All healings: emotionally, spiritually, and PHYSICALLY!!! The Lord has renewed my faith yet again, and assured me of his kind hands that are holding me so tightly. I want you all to know that I am so confident of what the Lord wants us to pray, and he wants us to pray for complete healing, a miracle. We are not fixated on an outcome but our eyes are fixed on Jesus. I really sat with the Lord, again, re-evalutating what I should be praying for and why I am praying what I praying for. The outcome hasn't varied yet. We are praying for HIS will to be done and for him to heal my dad. He can. I also wanted you to know how much I love getting your e-mails and comments. I find myself rereading all of the encouraging messages and prayers that you all have sent my way over and over. You keep me grounded in the endless possibilities of what our wonderful God can do, has done and what he is already doing. I love you all. I have a test on Wednesday... and the two I took last week went GREAT! Thanks for praying. I will be going home this weekend but probably not until Friday. XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails