Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Back to the Real World

My eyes were puffy, having cried the whole way back to College Station. Life doesn't stop and here I am. Scott is working hard and Todd drove back to Lubbock today. This was the first night that my mom stayed home alone. I prayed and am praying even now that she feels peace and comfort in our Jesus. Pam is next door, Mia (the dog) is in her bed, and Paula and Bobbie are down the street. If she needs a tangible touch I am confident they will be there. Aren't true friends huge blessings? YES! I am going to be able to manage my school fine. The Lord knows what he is doing and the details of what I have missed are falling into place perfectly. I get to be diligent and purposeful here for two more days and will be going home on Thursday! I can hardly wait. I am sad. I miss my dad. My life as I have only known it for the last 21 years will never be the same. My dad isn't sad at all. Who knows what that complete healed creation is doing right now? I don't know but I can dream in vivid colors and imagine the impossible. He is loving His Jesus and cannot wait for me to join him. My God is real. I love you all and will write soon! Sweetest dreams!

1 comment:

Michael Maldanis said...

Hey Kim Hoopa! Think of your family often and praying for you friend! Enjoy Easter!

Related Posts with Thumbnails