Thursday, February 26, 2009

i heart your bike

"Ever see a sweet bike on the street and wish there was a way to tell that person how much you love their bike? Well I do, so I made these tags, perfect for hanging on the handle bars of all my favorite bikes in town. Just carry a few in your pocket everywhere you go so you'll always be ready to leave a note to share some bike love.” (Heroes & Criminals)




I found this on someone else’s blog last week and ADORED them so much I went back and found the source. Heroes and Criminals Press are the thoughtful designers. They sell these tags on Etsy, 6 for $5.00. What if we all committed to giving a random compliment to a complete stranger this week? Wouldn’t that be fun? One day I was driving home and thought a person’s yard looked beautiful, a meadow waiting to be frolicked and rested in. How much would I have loved to have left them a snazzy decorative tag on their front door?!

Spread the love…one bike at a time! Purchase tags at
Heroes and Criminals Press

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

creative - love it

Natalie Grace said...

oooh. I'll bet we could arrange some "I like your yard tags". good idea.

Related Posts with Thumbnails