Tuesday, February 10, 2009

bébé

Petite Cub is almost here! Tamara has had a pedicure and her hair colored; she is all ready now for the babe to come ;-) If he/she hasn't already come on his/her own then Tamara will induce on Thursday morning real early!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had several moments today where I just blurted out, "The baby is coming! The baby is coming!!!!!!" My gracious boss who offices with me is kind and put up with my outburst and even rejoiced with me. Words do no justice for all the feelings bouncing around inside of me, an already overzealous proud Auntie. Baby baby baby.... Reese Janelle or Luke Thomas is big and chubby; the doctors predict over 8 1/2 lbs!

Love to you and yours... please pray for a safe arrival for the babe.

1 comment:

Psalm112 said...

We want updates....we can't wait!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails