Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Fun Day



Knock, knock…who’s there? Orange. Orange Who? Orange you glad Friday’s color focus is Orange? I think orange is fabulous. It is the color of Crush Soda and my high school mascot. It is a bold color, close to red but more fun, close to yellow but way more intense. Orange is deep and flirty. If orange was a kid in high school, he/she would have been voted “Most likely to have a good time with.” I don’t think that was an actual award, but maybe it should have been. I can’t get enough of Orange these days. Let’s all appreciate and look for orange out there amongst us, today.



1st Row: Prada Dress, J Crew Umbrella
2nd Row: Christian Dior Sunglasses, wedding party from Martha Stewart, Chair from Target
3rd Row: Juicy Couture Swimsuit

4 comments:

Psalm112 said...

We just don't like it when it gets burnt....WHOOP!!!

Lindsay Schardt said...

yes, I love color Fridays!!

Mrs. Frazier said...

i love orange... its the accent color in both the Frazier's and Pearson's married bedrooms. Such a ambiguous color... i love it.

Natalie Grace said...

mmm... so fun. and such a fun description. I have been liking green these days. maybe I'll blog about greeen. xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails