Monday, July 17, 2006

A little piece of home

On particularly low mornings of missing home, I will break down and go find little pieces of my American life in an overpriced starbuck's drink or an expensive phone call to a friend back home. Yesterday Melissa Reyes, one of my old roommates from college, came into town with her brother and cousin. Old friends are such special people. It has been such a treat to have someone here that not only speaks English but knows exactly where I come from!
We brought our dinner to the eiffel tower last night and lingered for hours just laughing, eating, and talking. The other pictures are from Versailles, which was amazing in splendor and beauty. I want to go back and spend a day in the gardens. On the home front- Todd bought and moved into a house! I miss all of my little family! You all are the best! XOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails