Thursday, July 13, 2006

City On A Hill

Montmartre host the hightest point of Paris. Anna and I had a delightful evening full of good conversation, tasty wine, and unbelievable views. This has been one of my favorite things in Paris so far. Local painters working on their craft and people all lounging around with guitars, picnics, best friends, great loves, blankets, and well you could find just about anything. People watching is a favorite past time of mine, but it takes on a different form when I am up that high looking down on individuals that I can't really see but know are there, due to the lights that illuminate the sky. I kind of like being tucked away into a crowd, sitting below the radar not being known in this foreign place. Paris is beautiful.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails