Friday, August 07, 2009

Joss is a trip...

Not to be confused with her brother Trip (pictured below).

After baby brother departed to dream world, Joss and I decided to make chocolate chip cookies. Joss just turned two and I can't get enough of her person. She is so funny. She kept sticking her finger in the batter and when i would catch her I would say, "Joss-e, not yet..." to which she would repeat back, "Joss-e not yet." She would then scrape the stolen dough from her finger back into the bowl, grinning. Though, I hardly blame her. Here is a montage of our baking adventure.


Which leads me to my concluding thought... MAKING MESSES IS GOOD CLEAN FUN. I saved the best picture for last. My sweet hubby called from NY and Joss took the phone and started talking to him. Apparently girls start multitasking earlier than we thought.



Hope this adds a little happy to your weekend, KP

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will borrow this idea for dot/cam and i in two - three years!

Keri Thorkildsen said...

oh my heavens this is such a seet joy to see you love my babies so much! joss truly enjoyed her evening with & told us all about it for days. i'm sure trip enjoyed his time just as much, but just can't verbalize it yet! I am going to steal these pics if you don't mind. thanks for posting about my lovies. we need to have a fun night again soon.

Mrs. Frazier said...

Gosh, you are going to be such a great mom... i love these pics.

Related Posts with Thumbnails