Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I think I'll go to Boston; I think I'll start a new life



We took the Amtrak train from Penn Station to Boston South side and I believe train travel to be my most favorite kind of travel. Some of the highlights were as follows:

1) Eating at Bricco’s (lobster ravioli) yum yum

2) Eating at Giacomo’s (tiny hole in the wall Italian where the owner/server yells your order from your table to the kitchen in the back)

3) Eating at Navy Yard Bistro

4) Whale Watching the Boston Harbor Cruises; this was truly magical. We could hear them singing and we saw copious kinds: hump backs, minke whales, finback whales, and white sided dolphins

5) Long walks

6) Chris and I got stuck in a horrible storm while walking through Cambridge so we took cover in a pub, sampled the local brew and played darts for hours. Naturally Chris made friends with every person there.

7) Harvard is really pretty.

Boston, thanks for the great time.

1 comment:

Keri Thorkildsen said...

oh soooo jealous-wish i coulda been with ya!

Related Posts with Thumbnails