Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Haven in Paris


Haven: a safe and secure place
Paris: where a piece of my heart lives

Put it together: “A safe and secure place where a piece of my heart lives.”

Need I say more? Paris means so much to me, largely attributed to the season of life that brought me there and the much needed respite, play and beauty that it gifted me. I will never get over the glimpses of God’s handiwork there: the Seine, the art, the lingering lunches and breathtaking gardens. Paris feels like a best friend. The kind of friend that even if you haven’t talked to them in a really long time, you know that you are going to effortlessly pick back up, right where you left off. I have strong affections for Paris and the little French life I got to have. I know I will go back… I just know it.

This little rental service is what sparked my nostalgia for crepes, coca light and a language that isn’t my own. It is called Haven in Paris.


Wednesday is a great day for a macation (make believe vacation).

1 comment:

Laura said...

Loved that I got to play with you in Paris! Love you Kimmy :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails