Monday, May 09, 2005

Too many to Mention...

"Do not let ANY unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but ONLY what is helpful for building others up according to THEIR needs, that it may benefit those who listen." Ephesians 4: 29

The word I left out yesterday would be "some". "The reason SOME people don't bring it up..." There are many who do. The Lord has surrounded me with such a great cloud of witnesses and I am grateful. If I didn't mention your name, please know that I KNOW and APPRECIATE all of your prayers, love, and support. I was being EXTREMELY vulnerable and honest with some of the pain that I have been walking through when I wrote yesterday. I also must extend an additional "I am sorry" and "thank you". I am sorry if you are in my inner circle and feel like I have neglected you or the hurts and struggles that you are walking through. I am still learning to walk with this brokeness inside of me, and I haven't quite gotten the hang of it. Thank you for grace and patience. Thank you for seeing inside of me when I can't see outside of myself. I think that is what Jesus did. You all are like Jesus. I long to encourage you and love you any and every way the Lord stirs in me. I am going to work on a paper and to study now. This semester officially ends in less than 75 hours.

***Hello to Linda, Carrie, and the office; I miss you all and can't wait to see you when I get home! I think I will stop by for sure on Friday! Scott told me you all were cleaning out dad's office and I know that must have been hard. I am praying for you all! Love you!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails