Monday, May 30, 2005

Big City, Bigger Ocean, Small girl

I spent a week with the Vassars in New York and now I am in Cabo. I will tell you all about it when I get back! The city was wonderfully busy and the ocean's vastness leaves me speechless. I love you all and pray for you as the Lord brings you to mind. I am going back to College Station immediately upon my return. I think the flight gets in around four tomorrow and then I start summer school on Wednesday! The Lord has been so good to me, and I anticipate getting to tell you all about it! XOXOXOXO and blessings, Kimmy

1 comment:

Ginger Vassar said...

kim, we enjoyed your visit so much. i wish i could have fit in your suitcase to escape with you to cabo, too! neeley misses you and wonders when you're coming back. know that we are big fans of you, kim. lots of love from us. i caught up on your blogs, cried, and prayed for you. you are so real, genuine, and so transparent that we see Jesus. love, ginger

Related Posts with Thumbnails