Saturday, October 25, 2008

Team Pearson


I certainly didn’t dislike living with a bunch of girls, in fact I LOVED IT. But it is equally lovely that I don’t have to confine my groceries to one shelf, all being marked with a sharpie. And it is only mine or Chris’ stuff in the washer and drier. I love quiet nights with my beloved where we just get to sit and be. Happiness is not a necessity in life or the thing we can always try to achieve, as it changes with our ever changing circumstances. But, it is so gladly and gratefully received during this stolen season. It is just one of those times where the air is crisp, the sun is bright, the feast is plenty & obvious outpourings of love are all around. These kinds of days are elusive and should never be taken for granted. I wouldn’t dare reduce the Lord’s goodness to the happiness I feel right now but I will praise Him for it! We have all mourned and wept and felt pain but I am swimming in the dance, laugh , love and embrace part! Overflowing with gratefulness, KP

A Time for Everything

3:1 For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven:
2 a time to be born, and a time to die;
a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted;
3 a time to kill, and a time to heal;
a time to break down, and a time to build up;
4 a time to weep, and a time to laugh;
a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
5 a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
6 a time to seek, and a time to lose;
a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
7 a time to tear, and a time to sew;
a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
8 a time to love, and a time to hate;
a time for war, and a time for peace.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails