Saturday, October 25, 2008

I do


I love marriage and I love Chris. I realize we are in the euphoric stages, the happy fog, that clouds newly married pairs and I am just fine with that. It is so fun. We are nesting, writing thank you notes, unpacking and playing in our new haven on Valley Glen Drive. Our wedding was everything I had imagined since I was a toddler.

We hope everyone had as much fun as we did. We stayed in Las Vegas for a couple of extra nights and had the most incredible time. Sunday: Marriage day one… we slept in ordered room service and rented a movie (Prince Caspian). Next we went to the pool and basked in the sun for a bit. After that we cleaned up and went to The Wynn for some DELICIOUS dinner at Bartolotta and then saw Le Reve.

After that Chris played Craps as I stood by and watched. I don’t actually believe in Luck but Chris has positive outcomes a whole lot. He had lots of positive outcomes at the Craps table that night.



We are not actually honeymooning proper until November 1st. After we got home Chris had a show in Tennessee so me and all of the guys loaded up and hit the road. Chattanooga high lights included Lookout Mountain, Lupies Pizza, going to see the movie Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist and watching my man rock out.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails