Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The One & Only

On a day like today a girl could get confused. Staring outside my window this morning the sun was so bright and because of the heater running, I felt all toasty inside. For a brief moment, my brain told me it was summer. It made me long for a killer patio, a soundtrack of waves and friends conversing with no where to be but right where they are. If you need a little break from your computer or diaper duty soak these images up.




The One and Only Palmilla resort is a swanky celeb hot-spot in Los Cabos, Mexico. After all, it is only a short hop from LAX. The last time I was in Cabo, I was treated to some yummy drinks and appetizers at this posh oasis. Indulgent…yes. Amazing…absolutely. Humbled because of the ocean’s beauty…speechless.

Okay, that was fun. . . back to reality.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails