Sunday, January 18, 2009

baby style

There is so much excitement hovering around our family right now. I got married on September 27th. Scott and Tamara are having a baby (the first one in our immediate family), and Todd and Lauren tie the knot on May 3oth!


Baby Hooper is due to make his/her debut on February 12th. Scott and Tamara did not find out the sex of the baby, which has made the whole experience completely thrilling! However my Granny said, “Well you can just shoot me with a double barrel if that baby isn’t a little boy. Look at how low she is carrying him.” I don’t doubt Granny.


We kind of all think it is going to be a little boy. I just went to Tamara’s baby shower last weekend and was obsessed with the adorableness of the décor. Martha coulldn't have done a better job herself.







I couldn’t help but to show you all how perfectly decorated every little station was. I have shown above the invitation (green rattle) and the same little rattle was on the pedafores. Oh the details! We are not quite into the baby shower season with my friends yet, but I know the day will come and I plan to implement the adorable baby style I learned here.









Outstanding party.

2 comments:

Natalie Grace said...

Oh how fun!!
Babies are the best. As are grannies. Can't wait to hear more tales after little baby hooper appears!

Natalie Grace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails