Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Pi Beta Phi to Thee....

Well it has been a whirlwind of a week! We just finished our first night of formal recruitment here at Texas A&M. The girls were precious and the Lord is proving to be as faithful as ever. I am needless to say - EXHAUSTED and it is almost four in the morning so I am going to try and sleep now. Know that you all are not forgotten and that my love, as well as my perspective, are being renewed DAILY! I will write soon and spill forth more details after this crazy week is over! XOXOXOXO...blessings to you all.

1 comment:

SummerKat said...

Precious Kimmy,
I know how exhausting and HARD Rush can be....how exciting it is to meet so many upcoming freshmen though. Know that I am praying for you this week. Let me know how it all goes...with much love, Summer

Related Posts with Thumbnails