Wednesday, November 25, 2009

just grateful

Thanksgiving, I love what this holiday does… makes us reflect and be grateful. The virtue of gratefulness is something I desperately want to continue to grow in. I feel certain that humility and gratefulness must go hand in hand. Here is a beginners list of things I am grateful for:
Yes… I believe I am going to continue this list with a cup of coffee and my journal later today. In honor of Thanksgiving I wanted to share a recipe with you that I got from my friend, Mary (which she got from her friend Cynthia). Good things get passed on.


Wishing so much love for you and yours this Thanksgiving,
kp


"And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts.
For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful."
Colossians 3:15

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails