Tuesday, March 31, 2009

songbird


This precious girl goes to Baylor University and is only 20 (I think). She and her song are both equally enchanting and BEAUTIFUL. I am not quite sure how Chris (my husband) found her, but he invited her to open a couple of their shows and I wish she would play every show with them. She will also be playing with Sleeperstar on Friday, May 1st at the House Of Blues in Dallas. I would pay a $100 to listen to Jillian Edwards sing her songs and play her guitar.

Also, Sleeperstar will be playing on the big stage this year at the Taste of Addison. They just added them to the roster, so look for their info to be updated to the events page soon. They will play in the late afternoon sometime on Saturday, May 9th.



This Friday Sleeperstar is playing for a great cause. Come one, come all.



Happy listening,
KP

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails